Why I Love Photographing Weddings @ House For An Art Lover
I thought I'd share a collection of photos from the last two weddings I photographed at House For An Art Lover and explain a bit why I enjoy shooting there so much...
1) The light is beautiful. It simply comes through the tall windows and illuminates anything it catches.
2) The decor is very tasteful and thought out.
3) There are so many nooks and crannies. I find a new awesome place for a couple shoot every time I shoot there!
4) You dance on a black & white chequered floor.
5) The food is delicious.
6) The gardens are beauitful and well maintained.
7) The staff are very friendly and helpful.
Huge congratulations to both Heather & Joseph and Karen & Dmitry who feature in the below photos...
- Boho's Best Bits - W/C 16th September - Boho Weddings™ - [...] Why I Love Photographing Weddings – From Neil Thomas Douglas [...]
Beautiful images, can see why you like the venue so much. 🙂
Beautiful images Neil…I’m extremely fortunate to;
A. Have you as our photographer
B. Know this is where we are getting married!
27/04/14, here we come!!!
Wonderful Neil! And I completely agree with what a great venue House for an Art Lover is!
Gorgeous work dude!