Why I Love Photographing Weddings @ House For An Art Lover
I thought I'd share a collection of photos from the last two weddings I photographed at House For An Art Lover and explain a bit why I enjoy shooting there so much...
1) The light is beautiful. It simply comes through the tall windows and illuminates anything it catches.
2) The decor is very tasteful and thought out.
3) There are so many nooks and crannies. I find a new awesome place for a couple shoot every time I shoot there!
4) You dance on a black & white chequered floor.
5) The food is delicious.
6) The gardens are beauitful and well maintained.
7) The staff are very friendly and helpful.
Huge congratulations to both Heather & Joseph and Karen & Dmitry who feature in the below photos...